Our Terms of Service
Last updated: Friday, 10 April 2020.
- This document (the “Agreement”, the “Terms”) gives you information about Vertile Hosting (referred to within this Agreement as ” Vertile Hosting “, “us”, “we”, “our”) and sets out the legal terms and conditions on which we may provide services (referred to within this Agreement as “Service” or collectively as “Services”) to our clients (referred to within this Agreement as “you”, “your”) through our website.
- By using or accessing our Services, you are bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use our Services.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to periodically check for any changes to the Terms.
2. Account Eligibility
- Vertile Hosting Services are not available to persons under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction of residence), you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms on your behalf.
- Upon registration and at all other times, it is your responsibility to provide true, current and accurate information which is completed to the best of your knowledge. Providing fraudulent information may result in the immediate termination of your Services and/or account.
- Upon purchase of our Services, in some cases, you may be required to prove your identity by providing us with government-issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used to make the purchase. Failure to provide this information upon request will result in the immediate cancellation of your order and may also result in your account being terminated.
- Vertile Hosting shall not be liable whatsoever for any extra fees that may arise during the payment for your Services.
- Once provided, to prevent disruption to your Services, you agree to be billed automatically regularly via your credit card or other billing information you have on file with us.
- If you wish to cancel your Services, this must be done via our website before the end of the current billing period. You are liable for any accidental charges you incur due to the failure to cancel your Services.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. It is your responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us via our website or other communication methods, such as email.
- Failure to provide payment for your Services entitles us to request the owed amount from external debt collectors or financial institutions.
- Fraudulently using credit cards, electronic cheques, or any other payment method is a violation of this Agreement. We may report such actions to law enforcement and other organisations such as credit card companies and/or financial institutions.
- If we suspect any information provided by you is incorrect and/or fraudulent, we are entitled to suspend access to your Services or irreversibly terminate your Services at any time without notice.
- Using your Services for illegal activity or against its intended use is strictly prohibited. Services that we suspect are being misused can be suspended or irreversibly terminated at any time without notice.
- Abuse is defined as continuous high resource use, attempting to access external systems without written permission, creating botnets, running and/or providing illegal content/software, hosting copyrighted material without permission, hosting racist content and spamming/raiding other services such as email or websites. Using any of your Services for these purposes will result in the immediate irreversible termination of the Service.
- Services hosted by Vertile Hosting or on our systems are strictly prohibited from using illegal, leaked, or `nulled` content including but not limited to websites and software.
- If you would like to report abuse or suspicious activity from a client, you may contact our abuse department via email at [email protected] or our online ticket system.
- If you maliciously attack, spam or raid our support systems, we reserve the right to permanently ban you or refuse you access to such systems in the future resulting in you not receiving support for your Services.
- Vertile Hosting reserves the right to deny support for outdated Services, Services that use old and/or outdated software This may be due to security concerns or other reasons which you will be notified of.
- 7. Refunds
- If the Service is your first with us, we offer a period of up to 7 days in which you may request a refund for your Service by creating a support ticket on our website. This excludes installation fees and administration fees unless otherwise stated.
- During the time your Service is eligible for a refund, if your use of the Service violates this Agreement, you are ineligible for a refund.
- Refunds are not available through all payment gateways. In the event a refund is unavailable and/or not possible, account funds or “credits” will be provided.
- Cancelling your Service via our website will make that Service ineligible for a refund in future.
- We may terminate your access to our Services, in whole or in part, without any notice in the event you: (i) fail to pay any due fees; (ii) violate these Terms; or (iii) cause harm to Vertile Hosting, other clients or cause Vertile Hosting or others to incur liability as determined by Vertile Hosting our sole discretion.
- Upon termination of your access to our Services, Vertile Hosting will not refund any fees and/or charges accrued before the termination and you are liable for any unpaid fees.
- Vertile Hosting may charge you for the remainder of the billing period in which the termination occurred.
- Upon termination of your Services for any reason, any data associated with the Service will be permanently deleted.
- Any dispute or chargeback of payment to Vertile Hosting will result in the immediate termination of all Services associated with your account. In some cases, this may be reversed under some circumstances such as the dispute being resolved.
- You may be able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information and/or content including but not limited to, text, photos and videos through your Services. You are liable for any and all content and activities conducted on or through your Services.
- By posting or distributing content through your Services, you consent to Vertile Hosting that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such content; and (ii) posting or distribution of such content does not infringe or violate the rights of any other third party. Vertile Hosting reserves the right to intervene and possibly terminate your Services in cases where you infringe or violate the rights of a third party.
- Vertile Hosting will not be liable whatsoever for any content hosted by our clients on our systems or any actions we may take in removing content. Although we do not monitor this content, we reserve the right to immediately take corrective action such as completely or partially removing content or suspending or terminating any and all Services without refund if you violate the Terms.